"Academic Performance" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A quantitative or qualitative measure of intellectual, scholarly, or scholastic accomplishment.
- Academic Performance
- Academic Performances
- Performance, Academic
- Performances, Academic
- Academic Test Performance
- Academic Test Performances
- Performance, Academic Test
- Test Performance, Academic
- Academic Test Scores
- Academic Test Score
- Score, Academic Test
- Test Scores, Academic
Educational Test Scores
- Educational Test Scores
- Educational Test Score
- Score, Educational Test
- Scores, Educational Test
- Test Score, Educational
- Test Scores, Educational
- Educational Test Performance
- Educational Test Performances
- Performance, Educational Test
- Performances, Educational Test
- Test Performance, Educational
- Test Performances, Educational
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Academic Performance".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Academic Performance".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Academic Performance" by people in this website by year, and whether "Academic Performance" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.