Tubular Sweat Gland Adenomas
"Tubular Sweat Gland Adenomas" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Various tubular forms of benign tumors of the SWEAT GLAND with glandular differentiation. Common types include syringocystadenoma papilliferum of the head and neck; erosive adenomatosis of the nipple and hidradenoma papilliferum of the vulva area. Hidradenoma papilliferum may be derived from mammary-like glands of the vulva whereas erosive adenomatosis is of mammary gland origin.
- Erosive Adenomatosis
- Adenomatosis, Erosive
- Erosive Adenomatoses
- Erosive Adenomatosis of the Nipple
- Syringocystadenoma Papilliferum
- Papilliferum, Syringocystadenoma
- Syringocystadenoma Papilliferums
- Papillary Syringocystadenoma
- Papillary Syringocystadenomas
- Syringocystadenoma, Papillary
- Hidradenoma Papilliferum
- Hidradenoma Papilliferums
- Papilliferum, Hidradenoma
- Anogenital Papillary Hidradenoma
- Anogenital Papillary Hidradenomas
- Hidradenoma, Anogenital Papillary
- Papillary Hidradenoma, Anogenital
- Papillary Hidradenoma
- Hidradenoma, Papillary
- Papillary Hidradenomas
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Tubular Sweat Gland Adenomas".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Tubular Sweat Gland Adenomas".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Tubular Sweat Gland Adenomas" by people in this website by year, and whether "Tubular Sweat Gland Adenomas" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.