Dental Restoration, Temporary
"Dental Restoration, Temporary" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A prosthesis or restoration placed for a limited period, from several days to several months, which is designed to seal the tooth and maintain its position until a permanent restoration (DENTAL RESTORATION, PERMANENT) will replace it. (From Jablonski, Dictionary of Dentistry, 1992)
|Dental Restoration, Temporary
- Dental Restoration, Temporary
- Restoration, Temporary Dental
- Temporary Dental Restoration
- Temporary Dental Restorations
- Dental Restorations, Temporary
- Restorations, Temporary Dental
Dental Prosthesis, Temporary
- Dental Prosthesis, Temporary
- Dental Prostheses, Temporary
- Prosthesis, Temporary Dental
- Temporary Dental Prostheses
- Temporary Dental Prosthesis
Dental Fillings, Temporary
- Dental Fillings, Temporary
- Temporary Dental Fillings
- Temporary Dental Filling
- Dental Filling, Temporary
- Filling, Temporary Dental
- Fillings, Temporary Dental
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dental Restoration, Temporary".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dental Restoration, Temporary".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dental Restoration, Temporary" by people in this website by year, and whether "Dental Restoration, Temporary" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.