"Cleidocranial Dysplasia" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Autosomal dominant syndrome in which there is delayed closing of the CRANIAL FONTANELLES; complete or partial absence of the collarbones (CLAVICLES); wide PUBIC SYMPHYSIS; short middle phalanges of the fifth fingers; and dental and vertebral anomalies.
- Cleidocranial Dysplasia
- Cleidocranial Dysplasias
- Dysplasia, Cleidocranial
- Dysplasias, Cleidocranial
- Cleidocranial Digital Dysostosis
- Cleidocranial Digital Dysostoses
- Dysostoses, Cleidocranial Digital
- Dysostosis, Cleidocranial Digital
- Marie-Sainton Syndrome
- Marie Sainton Syndrome
- Syndrome, Marie-Sainton
- Scheuthauer-Marie-Sainton Syndrome
- Scheuthauer Marie Sainton Syndrome
- Syndrome, Scheuthauer-Marie-Sainton
- Cleidocranial Dysostosis
- Cleidocranial Dysostoses
- Dysostoses, Cleidocranial
- Dysostosis, Cleidocranial
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cleidocranial Dysplasia".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cleidocranial Dysplasia".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cleidocranial Dysplasia" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cleidocranial Dysplasia" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.