Health Planning Guidelines
"Health Planning Guidelines" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Recommendations for directing health planning functions and policies. These may be mandated by PL93-641 and issued by the Department of Health and Human Services for use by state and local planning agencies.
|Health Planning Guidelines
- Health Planning Guidelines
- Guideline, Health Planning
- Guidelines, Health Planning
- Health Planning Guideline
- Planning Guideline, Health
- Planning Guidelines, Health
- Guidelines for Health Planning
Recommendations, Health Planning
- Recommendations, Health Planning
- Health Planning Recommendation
- Health Planning Recommendations
- Planning Recommendation, Health
- Planning Recommendations, Health
- Recommendation, Health Planning
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Health Planning Guidelines".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Health Planning Guidelines".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Health Planning Guidelines" by people in this website by year, and whether "Health Planning Guidelines" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.