"Neurovascular Coupling" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Mechanism by which changes in neural activity are tightly associated with regional cortical HEMODYNAMICS and metabolism changes. The association is often inferred from NEUROIMAGING signals (e.g., fMRI; or NIR SPECTROSCOPY).
- Neurovascular Coupling
- Coupling, Neurovascular
- Couplings, Neurovascular
- Neurovascular Couplings
Cortical Hemodynamic Responses
- Cortical Hemodynamic Responses
- Hemodynamic Response, Cortical
- Hemodynamic Responses, Cortical
- Response, Cortical Hemodynamic
- Responses, Cortical Hemodynamic
- Cortical Hemodynamic Response
- Hemodynamic Brain Response
- Brain Response, Hemodynamic
- Brain Responses, Hemodynamic
- Response, Hemodynamic Brain
- Responses, Hemodynamic Brain
- Hemodynamic Brain Responses
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Neurovascular Coupling".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Neurovascular Coupling".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Neurovascular Coupling" by people in this website by year, and whether "Neurovascular Coupling" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.