"Immunoglobulin alpha-Chains" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The class of heavy chains found in IMMUNOGLOBULIN A. They have a molecular weight of approximately 58 kDa and contain about 470 amino acid residues arranged in four domains and an oligosaccharide component bound covalently to their Fc fragment constant region.
- Immunoglobulin alpha-Chains
- Immunoglobulin alpha Chains
- alpha-Chains, Immunoglobulin
- Immunoglobulins, alpha-Chain
- Immunoglobulins, alpha Chain
- alpha-Immunoglobulin Heavy Chains
- Heavy Chains, alpha-Immunoglobulin
- alpha Immunoglobulin Heavy Chains
- Immunoglobulin alpha-Chain
- alpha-Chain Immunoglobulins
- alpha Chain Immunoglobulins
- alpha-Immunoglobulin Heavy Chain
- Heavy Chain, alpha-Immunoglobulin
- alpha Immunoglobulin Heavy Chain
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Immunoglobulin alpha-Chains".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Immunoglobulin alpha-Chains".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Immunoglobulin alpha-Chains" by people in this website by year, and whether "Immunoglobulin alpha-Chains" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.