"Immunoglobulin delta-Chains" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The class of heavy chains found in IMMUNOGLOBULIN D. They have a molecular weight of approximately 64 kDa and they contain about 500 amino acid residues arranged in four domains and an oligosaccharide component covalently bound to the Fc fragment constant region.
- Immunoglobulin delta-Chains
- Immunoglobulin delta Chains
- delta-Chains, Immunoglobulin
- delta-Chain Immunoglobulins
- delta Chain Immunoglobulins
- delta Immunoglobulin Heavy Chain
- Immunoglobulins, delta-Chain
- Immunoglobulins, delta Chain
- delta Immunoglobulin Heavy Chains
- Immunoglobulin delta-Chain
- Immunoglobulin delta Chain
- delta-Chain, Immunoglobulin
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Immunoglobulin delta-Chains".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Immunoglobulin delta-Chains".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Immunoglobulin delta-Chains" by people in this website by year, and whether "Immunoglobulin delta-Chains" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.