"Immunoglobulin epsilon-Chains" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The class of heavy chains found in IMMUNOGLOBULIN E. They have a molecular weight of approximately 72 kDa and they contain about 550 amino acid residues arranged in five domains and about three times more carbohydrate than the heavy chains of IMMUNOGLOBULIN A; IMMUNOGLOBULIN D; and IMMUNOGLOBULIN G.
- Immunoglobulin epsilon-Chains
- Immunoglobulin epsilon Chains
- epsilon-Chains, Immunoglobulin
- Immunoglobulins, epsilon-Chain
- Immunoglobulins, epsilon Chain
- epsilon-Immunoglobulin Heavy Chains
- Heavy Chains, epsilon-Immunoglobulin
- epsilon Immunoglobulin Heavy Chains
- Immunoglobulin epsilon-Chain
- Immunoglobulin epsilon Chain
- epsilon-Chain, Immunoglobulin
- epsilon-Chain Immunoglobulins
- epsilon Chain Immunoglobulins
- epsilon-Immunoglobulin Heavy Chain
- Heavy Chain, epsilon-Immunoglobulin
- epsilon Immunoglobulin Heavy Chain
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Immunoglobulin epsilon-Chains".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Immunoglobulin epsilon-Chains".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Immunoglobulin epsilon-Chains" by people in this website by year, and whether "Immunoglobulin epsilon-Chains" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.