"Immunoglobulin kappa-Chains" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
One of the types of light chains of the immunoglobulins with a molecular weight of approximately 22 kDa.
- Immunoglobulin kappa-Chains
- Immunoglobulin kappa Chains
- kappa-Chains, Immunoglobulin
- kappa-Immunoglobulin Light Chains
- Light Chains, kappa-Immunoglobulin
- kappa Immunoglobulin Light Chains
- kappa-Chain Immunoglobulins
- kappa Chain Immunoglobulins
- kappa-Immunoglobulin Light Chain
- Light Chain, kappa-Immunoglobulin
- kappa Immunoglobulin Light Chain
- Immunoglobulin kappa-Chain
- Immunoglobulin kappa Chain
- kappa-Chain, Immunoglobulin
- Immunoglobulins, kappa-Chain
- Immunoglobulins, kappa Chain
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Immunoglobulin kappa-Chains".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Immunoglobulin kappa-Chains".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Immunoglobulin kappa-Chains" by people in this website by year, and whether "Immunoglobulin kappa-Chains" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.