"Immunoglobulin lambda-Chains" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
One of the types of light chain subunits of the immunoglobulins with a molecular weight of approximately 22 kDa.
- Immunoglobulin lambda-Chains
- Immunoglobulin lambda Chains
- lambda-Chains, Immunoglobulin
- lambda-Immunoglobulin Light Chains
- Chains, lambda-Immunoglobulin Light
- Light Chains, lambda-Immunoglobulin
- lambda Immunoglobulin Light Chains
- lambda-Chain Immunoglobulins
- lambda Chain Immunoglobulins
- lambda-Immunoglobulin Light Chain
- Light Chain, lambda-Immunoglobulin
- lambda Immunoglobulin Light Chain
- Immunoglobulin lambda-Chain
- Immunoglobulin lambda Chain
- lambda-Chain, Immunoglobulin
- Immunoglobulins, lambda-Chain
- Immunoglobulins, lambda Chain
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Immunoglobulin lambda-Chains".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Immunoglobulin lambda-Chains".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Immunoglobulin lambda-Chains" by people in this website by year, and whether "Immunoglobulin lambda-Chains" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.