Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
"Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Syndromes in which there is a deficiency or defect in the mechanisms of immunity, either cellular or humoral.
|Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Deficiency Syndromes, Immunologic
- Immunological Deficiency Syndromes
- Deficiency Syndrome, Immunological
- Deficiency Syndromes, Immunological
- Immunological Deficiency Syndrome
- Syndrome, Immunological Deficiency
- Syndromes, Immunological Deficiency
- Deficiency Syndrome, Immunologic
- Syndrome, Immunologic Deficiency
- Syndromes, Immunologic Deficiency
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndrome
Antibody Deficiency Syndrome
- Antibody Deficiency Syndrome
- Deficiency Syndromes, Antibody
- Antibody Deficiency Syndromes
- Deficiency Syndrome, Antibody
- Syndrome, Antibody Deficiency
- Syndromes, Antibody Deficiency
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes" by people in this website by year, and whether "Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.