Polycystic Kidney Diseases
"Polycystic Kidney Diseases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Hereditary diseases that are characterized by the progressive expansion of a large number of tightly packed CYSTS within the KIDNEYS. They include diseases with autosomal dominant and autosomal recessive inheritance.
|Polycystic Kidney Diseases
- Polycystic Kidney Diseases
- Disease, Polycystic Kidney
- Diseases, Polycystic Kidney
- Kidney Disease, Polycystic
- Kidney Diseases, Polycystic
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Polycystic Renal Disease
- Disease, Polycystic Renal
- Diseases, Polycystic Renal
- Polycystic Renal Diseases
- Renal Disease, Polycystic
- Renal Diseases, Polycystic
- Kidney, Polycystic
- Kidneys, Polycystic
- Polycystic Kidneys
- Polycystic Kidney
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Polycystic Kidney Diseases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Polycystic Kidney Diseases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Polycystic Kidney Diseases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Polycystic Kidney Diseases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.