Aspergillosis, Allergic Bronchopulmonary
"Aspergillosis, Allergic Bronchopulmonary" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Hypersensitivity reaction (ALLERGIC REACTION) to fungus ASPERGILLUS in an individual with long-standing BRONCHIAL ASTHMA. It is characterized by pulmonary infiltrates, EOSINOPHILIA, elevated serum IMMUNOGLOBULIN E, and skin reactivity to Aspergillus antigen.
|Aspergillosis, Allergic Bronchopulmonary
- Aspergillosis, Allergic Bronchopulmonary
- Aspergilloses, Allergic Bronchopulmonary
- Aspergillosis, Bronchopulmonary Allergic
- Allergic Aspergilloses, Bronchopulmonary
- Allergic Aspergillosis, Bronchopulmonary
- Aspergilloses, Bronchopulmonary Allergic
- Bronchopulmonary Allergic Aspergilloses
- Bronchopulmonary Allergic Aspergillosis
- Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis, Allergic
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergilloses
- Bronchopulmonary Aspergilloses, Allergic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Aspergillosis, Allergic Bronchopulmonary".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Aspergillosis, Allergic Bronchopulmonary".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Aspergillosis, Allergic Bronchopulmonary" by people in this website by year, and whether "Aspergillosis, Allergic Bronchopulmonary" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.