"Psychomotor Performance" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The coordination of a sensory or ideational (cognitive) process and a motor activity.
- Psychomotor Performance
- Performance, Psychomotor
- Performances, Psychomotor
- Psychomotor Performances
Visual Motor Coordination
- Visual Motor Coordination
- Coordination, Visual Motor
- Coordinations, Visual Motor
- Motor Coordination, Visual
- Motor Coordinations, Visual
- Visual Motor Coordinations
Perceptual Motor Performance
- Perceptual Motor Performance
- Motor Performance, Perceptual
- Motor Performances, Perceptual
- Perceptual Motor Performances
- Performance, Perceptual Motor
- Performances, Perceptual Motor
Sensory Motor Performance
- Sensory Motor Performance
- Motor Performance, Sensory
- Motor Performances, Sensory
- Performance, Sensory Motor
- Performances, Sensory Motor
- Sensory Motor Performances
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Psychomotor Performance".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Psychomotor Performance".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Psychomotor Performance" by people in this website by year, and whether "Psychomotor Performance" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.