"Therapy, Computer-Assisted" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Computer systems utilized as adjuncts in the treatment of disease.
- Therapy, Computer-Assisted
- Therapy, Computer Assisted
- Computer-Assisted Therapy
- Computer Assisted Therapy
- Computer-Assisted Therapies
- Therapies, Computer-Assisted
- Protocol-Directed Therapy, Computer-Assisted
- Protocol Directed Therapy, Computer Assisted
- Computer-Assisted Protocol-Directed Therapy
- Computer Assisted Protocol Directed Therapy
- Computer-Assisted Protocol-Directed Therapies
- Protocol-Directed Therapies, Computer-Assisted
- Therapies, Computer-Assisted Protocol-Directed
- Therapy, Computer-Assisted Protocol-Directed
- Therapy, Computer Assisted Protocol Directed
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Therapy, Computer-Assisted".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Therapy, Computer-Assisted".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Therapy, Computer-Assisted" by people in this website by year, and whether "Therapy, Computer-Assisted" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.