Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
"Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A heterogeneous aggregate of at least three distinct histological types of lung cancer, including SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA; ADENOCARCINOMA; and LARGE CELL CARCINOMA. They are dealt with collectively because of their shared treatment strategy.
|Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
- Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
- Carcinoma, Non Small Cell Lung
- Carcinomas, Non-Small-Cell Lung
- Lung Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell
- Lung Carcinomas, Non-Small-Cell
- Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinomas
- Nonsmall Cell Lung Cancer
- Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma
- Non Small Cell Lung Carcinoma
- Carcinoma, Non-Small Cell Lung
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung" by people in this website by year, and whether "Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.