"Pentetic Acid" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An iron chelating agent with properties like EDETIC ACID. DTPA has also been used as a chelator for other metals, such as plutonium.
- Pentetic Acid
- Diethylenetriamine Pentaacetic Acid
- Acid, Diethylenetriamine Pentaacetic
- Pentaacetic Acid, Diethylenetriamine
Pentetate Calcium Trisodium
- Pentetate Calcium Trisodium
- Calcium Trisodium, Pentetate
- Trisodium, Pentetate Calcium
- CaNa DTPA
- Calcium Trisodium Pentetate
- Pentetate, Calcium Trisodium
- Trisodium Pentetate, Calcium
- Ca DTPA
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pentetic Acid".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pentetic Acid".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pentetic Acid" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pentetic Acid" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.