"Dentist-Patient Relations" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The psychological relations between the dentist and patient.
- Dentist-Patient Relations
- Dentist Patient Relations
- Dentist-Patient Relation
- Relation, Dentist-Patient
- Relations, Dentist-Patient
- Dentist-Patient Relationship
- Dentist Patient Relationship
- Dentist-Patient Relationships
- Relationship, Dentist-Patient
- Relationships, Dentist-Patient
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dentist-Patient Relations".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dentist-Patient Relations".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dentist-Patient Relations" by people in this website by year, and whether "Dentist-Patient Relations" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.