"Administration, Cutaneous" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The application of suitable drug dosage forms to the skin for either local or systemic effects.
- Administration, Cutaneous
- Cutaneous Administration, Drug
- Cutaneous Administrations, Drug
- Drug Administration, Cutaneous
- Administration, Cutaneous Drug
- Administrations, Cutaneous Drug
- Cutaneous Drug Administrations
- Drug Administrations, Cutaneous
- Cutaneous Drug Administration
- Dermal Administration
- Drug Administration, Dermal
- Skin Administration, Drug
- Drug Skin Administrations
- Skin Administrations, Drug
- Skin Drug Administration
- Skin Drug Administrations
- Administration, Dermal
- Administrations, Dermal
- Dermal Administrations
- Cutaneous Administration
- Administrations, Cutaneous
- Cutaneous Administrations
- Dermal Drug Administration
- Administration, Dermal Drug
- Administrations, Dermal Drug
- Dermal Drug Administrations
- Drug Administrations, Dermal
- Administration, Transcutaneous
- Administrations, Transcutaneous
- Transcutaneous Administrations
- Administration, Transdermal
- Administrations, Transdermal
- Transdermal Administrations
- Transdermal Administration
- Transcutaneous Administration
- Percutaneous Administration
- Administration, Percutaneous
- Administrations, Percutaneous
- Percutaneous Administrations
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Administration, Cutaneous".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Administration, Cutaneous".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Administration, Cutaneous" by people in this website by year, and whether "Administration, Cutaneous" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.