"Administration, Intravaginal" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The insertion of drugs into the vagina to treat local infections, neoplasms, or to induce labor. The dosage forms may include medicated pessaries, irrigation fluids, and suppositories.
- Administration, Intravaginal
- Vaginal Administration
- Administrations, Vaginal
- Vaginal Administrations
- Administration, Vaginal
- Intravaginal Administration
- Administrations, Intravaginal
- Intravaginal Administrations
- Instillation, Vaginal
- Instillations, Vaginal
- Vaginal Instillation
- Vaginal Instillations
- Vaginal Drug Administration
- Drug Administration, Vaginal
- Administration, Vaginal Drug
- Administrations, Vaginal Drug
- Drug Administrations, Vaginal
- Vaginal Drug Administrations
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Administration, Intravaginal".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Administration, Intravaginal".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Administration, Intravaginal" by people in this website by year, and whether "Administration, Intravaginal" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.