"Craniofacial Dysostosis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Autosomal dominant CRANIOSYNOSTOSIS with shallow ORBITS; EXOPHTHALMOS; and maxillary hypoplasia.
- Craniofacial Dysostosis
- Craniofacial Dysostosis Syndrome
- Craniofacial Dysostosis Syndromes
- Craniofacial Dysarthrosis
- Craniofacial Dysarthroses
- Dysarthroses, Craniofacial
- Dysarthrosis, Craniofacial
- Dysostosis, Craniofacial
- Craniofacial Dysostoses
- Dysostoses, Craniofacial
- Crouzon Disease
- Craniofacial Dysostosis, Type I
- Crouzon Craniofacial Dysostosis
- Craniofacial Dysostosis, Crouzon
- Craniofacial Dysostosis Type 1
- Crouzon's Disease
- Crouzons Disease
- Crouzon Syndrome
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Craniofacial Dysostosis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Craniofacial Dysostosis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Craniofacial Dysostosis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Craniofacial Dysostosis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.