Protein Conformation, alpha-Helical
"Protein Conformation, alpha-Helical" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A secondary structure of proteins that is a right-handed helix or coil, where each amino (N-H) group of the peptide backbone contributes a hydrogen bond to the carbonyl(C=O) group of the amino acid four residues N-terminal to it (n-4). It is the most common type of secondary structure.
|Protein Conformation, alpha-Helical
- Protein Conformation, alpha-Helical
- Protein Conformation, alpha Helical
- alpha Helices
- alpha-Helical Conformation, Protein
- Conformation, Protein alpha-Helical
- Conformations, Protein alpha-Helical
- alpha Helical Conformation, Protein
- alpha-Helical Conformations, Protein
- alpha-Helical Protein Conformation
- Conformation, alpha-Helical Protein
- Conformations, alpha-Helical Protein
- Protein Conformations, alpha-Helical
- alpha Helical Protein Conformation
- alpha-Helical Protein Conformations
- alpha Helix
- alpha-Helical Structures
- alpha Helical Structures
- alpha-Helical Structure
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Protein Conformation, alpha-Helical".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Protein Conformation, alpha-Helical".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Protein Conformation, alpha-Helical" by people in this website by year, and whether "Protein Conformation, alpha-Helical" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.