Protein Conformation, beta-Strand
"Protein Conformation, beta-Strand" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A secondary structure of proteins where the amino (N-H) groups of a polypeptide backbone, three to ten amino acids in length, establish hydrogen bonds with the carbonyl (C=O) groups in the backbone of adjacent strands. These may form a beta-sheet, where the side chains of the adjacent strands point in the same direction.
|Protein Conformation, beta-Strand
- Protein Conformation, beta-Strand
- Conformation, beta-Strand Protein
- Conformations, beta-Strand Protein
- Protein Conformation, beta Strand
- Protein Conformations, beta-Strand
- beta-Strand Protein Conformation
- beta-Strand Protein Conformations
- beta Strands
- beta-Stranded Structures
- beta Stranded Structures
- beta-Stranded Structure
- beta Strand
- beta Sheet
- beta-Pleated Sheet
- Sheet, beta-Pleated
- Sheets, beta-Pleated
- beta Pleated Sheet
- beta-Pleated Sheets
- beta Sheets
- Protein Conformation, beta-Sheet
- Conformation, beta-Sheet Protein
- Conformations, beta-Sheet Protein
- Protein Conformation, beta Sheet
- Protein Conformations, beta-Sheet
- beta-Sheet Protein Conformation
- beta-Sheet Protein Conformations
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Protein Conformation, beta-Strand".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Protein Conformation, beta-Strand".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Protein Conformation, beta-Strand" by people in this website by year, and whether "Protein Conformation, beta-Strand" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.