"Epistasis, Genetic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A form of gene interaction whereby the expression of one gene interferes with or masks the expression of a different gene or genes. Genes whose expression interferes with or masks the effects of other genes are said to be epistatic to the effected genes. Genes whose expression is affected (blocked or masked) are hypostatic to the interfering genes.
- Epistasis, Genetic
- Epistases, Genetic
- Gene-Gene Interactions, Epistatic
- Gene Gene Interactions, Epistatic
- Gene-Gene Interaction, Epistatic
- Epistatic Gene-Gene Interaction
- Epistatic Gene-Gene Interactions
- Gene Gene Interaction, Epistatic
- Interaction, Epistatic Gene-Gene
- Interactions, Epistatic Gene-Gene
- Non-Allelic Gene Interactions
- Gene Interaction, Non-Allelic
- Gene Interactions, Non-Allelic
- Interaction, Non-Allelic Gene
- Interactions, Non-Allelic Gene
- Non Allelic Gene Interactions
- Non-Allelic Gene Interaction
- Genetic Epistasis
- Genetic Epistases
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Epistasis, Genetic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Epistasis, Genetic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Epistasis, Genetic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Epistasis, Genetic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.