Denture Precision Attachment
"Denture Precision Attachment" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A precision device used for attaching a fixed or removable partial denture to the crown of an abutment tooth or a restoration. One type is the intracoronal attachment and the other type is the extracoronal attachment. It consists of a female portion within the coronal portion of the crown of an abutment and a fitted male portion attached to the denture proper. (Jablonski, Dictionary of Dentistry, 1992, p85; from Boucher's Clinical Dental Terminology, 4th ed, p264)
|Denture Precision Attachment
- Denture Precision Attachment
- Precision Attachment, Denture
- Attachment, Denture Precision
- Attachments, Denture Precision
- Denture Precision Attachments
- Precision Attachments, Denture
- Attachment, Dental Slotted
- Slotted Attachment, Dental
- Dental Slotted Attachment
- Dental Slotted Attachments
- Slotted Attachments, Dental
- Denture, Precision Attachment
- Attachment Denture, Precision
- Attachment Dentures, Precision
- Dentures, Precision Attachment
- Precision Attachment Denture
- Precision Attachment Dentures
- Attachments, Dental Slotted
- Intracoronal Attachment
- Attachment, Intracoronal
- Attachments, Intracoronal
- Intracoronal Attachments
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Denture Precision Attachment".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Denture Precision Attachment".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Denture Precision Attachment" by people in this website by year, and whether "Denture Precision Attachment" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.