"Otorhinolaryngologic Diseases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Pathological processes of the ear, the nose, and the throat, also known as the ENT diseases.
- Otorhinolaryngologic Diseases
- Disease, Otorhinolaryngologic
- Diseases, Otorhinolaryngologic
- Otorhinolaryngological Disease
- Disease, Otorhinolaryngological
- Diseases, Otorhinolaryngological
- Otorhinolaryngological Diseases
- Otolaryngological Diseases
- Disease, Otolaryngological
- Diseases, Otolaryngological
- Otolaryngological Disease
- Otorhinolaryngologic Disease
- ENT Diseases
- Disease, ENT
- Diseases, ENT
- ENT Disease
- Otolaryngologic Diseases
- Disease, Otolaryngologic
- Diseases, Otolaryngologic
- Otolaryngologic Disease
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Otorhinolaryngologic Diseases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Otorhinolaryngologic Diseases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Otorhinolaryngologic Diseases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Otorhinolaryngologic Diseases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.