"Diabetic Nephropathies" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
KIDNEY injuries associated with diabetes mellitus and affecting KIDNEY GLOMERULUS; ARTERIOLES; KIDNEY TUBULES; and the interstitium. Clinical signs include persistent PROTEINURIA, from microalbuminuria progressing to ALBUMINURIA of greater than 300 mg/24 h, leading to reduced GLOMERULAR FILTRATION RATE and END-STAGE RENAL DISEASE.
- Diabetic Nephropathies
- Nephropathies, Diabetic
- Nephropathy, Diabetic
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Diseases
- Kidney Disease, Diabetic
- Kidney Diseases, Diabetic
- Diabetic Glomerulosclerosis
- Kimmelstiel-Wilson Syndrome
- Kimmelstiel Wilson Syndrome
- Syndrome, Kimmelstiel-Wilson
- Kimmelstiel-Wilson Disease
- Kimmelstiel Wilson Disease
- Nodular Glomerulosclerosis
- Glomerulosclerosis, Nodular
- Glomerulosclerosis, Diabetic
- Intracapillary Glomerulosclerosis
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Diabetic Nephropathies".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Diabetic Nephropathies".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Diabetic Nephropathies" by people in this website by year, and whether "Diabetic Nephropathies" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.