"Receptor, Muscarinic M2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A specific subtype of muscarinic receptor found in the lower BRAIN, the HEART and in SMOOTH MUSCLE-containing organs. Although present in smooth muscle the M2 muscarinic receptor appears not to be involved in contractile responses.
|Receptor, Muscarinic M2
- Receptor, Muscarinic M2
- M2 Receptor, Muscarinic
- Muscarinic M2 Receptor
- Receptors, Muscarinic M2
- M2 Receptors, Muscarinic
- Muscarinic M2 Receptors
- Muscarinic Receptor M2
- M2, Muscarinic Receptor
- Receptor M2, Muscarinic
- Muscarinic Receptors M2
- M2, Muscarinic Receptors
- Receptors M2, Muscarinic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptor, Muscarinic M2".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Muscarinic [D12.776.543.750.695.475]
- Receptor, Muscarinic M2 [D12.776.543.750.695.475.200]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Cholinergic [D12.776.543.750.720.360]
- Receptors, Muscarinic [D12.776.543.750.720.360.500]
- Receptor, Muscarinic M2 [D12.776.543.750.720.360.500.200]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptor, Muscarinic M2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptor, Muscarinic M2" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptor, Muscarinic M2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.