Dental Implants, Single-Tooth
"Dental Implants, Single-Tooth" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Devices, usually alloplastic, surgically inserted into or onto the jawbone, which support a single prosthetic tooth and serve either as abutments or as cosmetic replacements for missing teeth.
|Dental Implants, Single-Tooth
- Dental Implants, Single-Tooth
- Dental Implants, Single Tooth
- Implant, Single-Tooth Dental
- Implant, Single Tooth Dental
- Implants, Single-Tooth Dental
- Implants, Single Tooth Dental
- Single-Tooth Implants
- Implant, Single-Tooth
- Implants, Single-Tooth
- Single Tooth Implants
- Single-Tooth Implant
- Single-Tooth Dental Implants
- Single Tooth Dental Implants
- Dental Implant, Single-Tooth
- Dental Implant, Single Tooth
- Single-Tooth Dental Implant
- Single Tooth Dental Implant
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dental Implants, Single-Tooth".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dental Implants, Single-Tooth".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dental Implants, Single-Tooth" by people in this website by year, and whether "Dental Implants, Single-Tooth" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.