"Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The artificial substitution of heart and lung action as indicated for HEART ARREST resulting from electric shock, DROWNING, respiratory arrest, or other causes. The two major components of cardiopulmonary resuscitation are artificial ventilation (RESPIRATION, ARTIFICIAL) and closed-chest CARDIAC MASSAGE.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Resuscitation, Cardiopulmonary
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Resuscitation, Cardio-Pulmonary
- Mouth-to-Mouth Resuscitation
- Mouth to Mouth Resuscitation
- Mouth-to-Mouth Resuscitations
- Resuscitation, Mouth-to-Mouth
- Resuscitations, Mouth-to-Mouth
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.