Respiratory Protective Devices
"Respiratory Protective Devices" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Respirators to protect individuals from breathing air contaminated with harmful dusts, fogs, fumes, mists, gases, smokes, sprays, or vapors.
|Respiratory Protective Devices
- Respiratory Protective Devices
- Device, Respiratory Protective
- Devices, Respiratory Protective
- Protective Device, Respiratory
- Protective Devices, Respiratory
- Respiratory Protective Device
- Gas Masks
- Gas Mask
- Mask, Gas
- Masks, Gas
- Respirators, Air-Purifying
- Air-Purifying Respirator
- Air-Purifying Respirators
- Respirator, Air-Purifying
- Respirators, Air Purifying
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Respiratory Protective Devices".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Respiratory Protective Devices".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Respiratory Protective Devices" by people in this website by year, and whether "Respiratory Protective Devices" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.