"2-Pyridinylmethylsulfinylbenzimidazoles" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Compounds that contain benzimidazole joined to a 2-methylpyridine via a sulfoxide linkage. Several of the compounds in this class are ANTI-ULCER AGENTS that act by inhibiting the POTASSIUM HYDROGEN ATPASE found in the PROTON PUMP of GASTRIC PARIETAL CELLS.
- 2 Pyridinylmethylsulfinylbenzimidazoles
- Benzimidazole Methylpyridine Sulfoxides
- Methylpyridine Sulfoxides, Benzimidazole
- Sulfoxides, Benzimidazole Methylpyridine
- Timoprazole Derivatives
- 2-Methylpyridine 2-Benzimidazole Sulfoxides
- 2 Methylpyridine 2 Benzimidazole Sulfoxides
- 2-Benzimidazole Sulfoxides, 2-Methylpyridine
- Sulfoxides, 2-Methylpyridine 2-Benzimidazole
- 2 Pyridinylmethylsulfinyl 2 Benzimidazoles
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "2-Pyridinylmethylsulfinylbenzimidazoles".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "2-Pyridinylmethylsulfinylbenzimidazoles".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "2-Pyridinylmethylsulfinylbenzimidazoles" by people in this website by year, and whether "2-Pyridinylmethylsulfinylbenzimidazoles" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.