"Catheter-Related Infections" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Infections resulting from the use of catheters. Proper aseptic technique, site of catheter placement, material composition, and virulence of the organism are all factors that can influence possible infection.
- Catheter-Related Infections
- Catheter Related Infections
- Catheter-Related Infection
- Infection, Catheter-Related
- Infections, Catheter-Related
- Catheter-Associated Infections
- Catheter Associated Infections
- Catheter-Associated Infection
- Infection, Catheter-Associated
- Infections, Catheter-Associated
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Catheter-Related Infections".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Catheter-Related Infections".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Catheter-Related Infections" by people in this website by year, and whether "Catheter-Related Infections" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.