Female Urogenital Diseases
"Female Urogenital Diseases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Pathological processes of the female URINARY TRACT and the reproductive system (GENITALIA, FEMALE).
|Female Urogenital Diseases
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Female Urogenital Disease
- Urogenital Disease, Female
- Urogenital Diseases, Female
- Female Genitourinary Diseases
- Female Genitourinary Disease
- Genitourinary Disease, Female
- Genitourinary Diseases, Female
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Female Urogenital Diseases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Female Urogenital Diseases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Female Urogenital Diseases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Female Urogenital Diseases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.