Dermatitis, Allergic Contact
"Dermatitis, Allergic Contact" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A contact dermatitis due to allergic sensitization to various substances. These substances subsequently produce inflammatory reactions in the skin of those who have acquired hypersensitivity to them as a result of prior exposure.
|Dermatitis, Allergic Contact
- Dermatitis, Allergic Contact
- Dermatitis, Contact, Allergic
- Dermatitis, Allergic Eczematous
- Allergic Eczematous Dermatitides
- Allergic Eczematous Dermatitis
- Dermatitides, Allergic Eczematous
- Eczematous Dermatitides, Allergic
- Eczematous Dermatitis, Allergic
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Allergic Contact Dermatitides
- Contact Dermatitides, Allergic
- Contact Dermatitis, Allergic
- Dermatitides, Allergic Contact
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dermatitis, Allergic Contact".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dermatitis, Allergic Contact".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dermatitis, Allergic Contact" by people in this website by year, and whether "Dermatitis, Allergic Contact" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.