"Gadolinium DTPA" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
. Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A complex of gadolinium with a chelating agent, diethylenetriamine penta-acetic acid (DTPA see PENTETIC ACID), that is given to enhance the image in cranial and spinal MRIs. (From Martindale, The Extra Pharmacopoeia, 30th ed, p706)
- Gadolinium DTPA
- DTPA, Gadolinium
- Gadolinium Diethylenetriaminepenta-acetic Acid
- Diethylenetriaminepenta-acetic Acid, Gadolinium
- Gadolinium Diethylenetriaminepenta acetic Acid
- Gadopentetic Acid
- Gd DTPA
- Gadopentetate Dimeglumine
- Dimeglumine, Gadopentetate
- Gadolinium DTPA Dimeglumine Salt
- Gadolinium DTPA Dimeglumine
- Dimeglumine, Gadolinium DTPA
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Gadolinium DTPA".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Gadolinium DTPA".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Gadolinium DTPA" by people in this website by year, and whether "Gadolinium DTPA" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.